Terms and Conditions
These terms may be varied at any time.
1. The contents of this web site are directed solely at those who access the site from outside the EU. Risk and title in the products will pass to you when they are despatched by us to you, from the EU, and you acknowledge and agree to be responsible for complying with any restrictions around the receipt and use by you of the products.
2. To register with and use this site you must be over 18 and the details which you give us must be true. You will be responsible for your use of this site and for your orders so please ensure that you keep your log-in details secure so that no-one else can misuse them.
3. Evopharmacy.com has taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the fullest extent permitted by the law Evopharmacy.com disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site.
4. Evopharmacy.com and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Evopharmacy.com, its directors or employees.
5. All content of this web site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
6. Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and Evopharmacy.com has no control over these sites and so no responsibility or liability for their content and the links do not imply any endorsement of content.
7. Once an order has been placed, the transaction is processed at the premises by our E.U registered pharmacists who are members of their respective bodies.
8. This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which Evopharmacy.com may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason. A confirmation email is notification that we have received your offer on our website. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by Evopharmacy.com following checking of orders by a pharmacist.
9. All offers on this site are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
10. Your privacy is important to us. Any personal information provided is not shared to any third parties except the appropriate courier.
11. We are not responsible for failure of third party companies' inability to deliver medicines to the correct address or within any particular time or date. You are responsible for signing for packages containing medicines but any signature provided by third parties at the delivery address given by yourself will be deemed to be receipt of the medicines.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order the customer agrees to be bound by and accepts the terms of sale.
1. Personal Examination. The Customer has personally attended, has had a physical examination by and has received a prescription from a duly licensed practitioner (the "Prescribing Practitioner") within the last 12 months and does not require an additional physical examination.
2. Original Prescription Required. Evopharmacy.com will not accept any order unless the customer delivers the Prescribing Practitioner's original prescription to Evopharmacy.com or unless Evopharmacy.com receives the original prescription from the Prescribing Practitioner by facsimile.
3. Power of Attorney. The Customer shall authorize and appoint the Pharmacy as its attorney and agent, to take all steps, sign all documents and to act on its behalf as if the Customer was personally present and acting for itself for the limited purposes of (a) obtaining a legally valid prescription for any prescription which the Customer had sent to Evopharmacy.com and (b) packaging the Customer's prescriptions and delivering them to the Customer. The Customer's authorization shall include, but not be limited to, the collection of personal and personal health information and disclosure such information to Evopharmacy.com the Pharmacy, the physician and any other health professionals being retained on behalf of the Customer, as required. The Customer's authorization may be revoked at any time and shall be continued until the Customer revokes it.
4. Shipping Charges, Import Duties and Taxes. The Customer is responsible for shipping charges (except when waived explicity by Evopharmacy.com) and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, as required by the jurisdiction of the sale including import duties, and any associated sales taxes.
5. Shipping. Delivery of the Product to the Customer takes place when the product leaves the Pharmacy. After delivery, the Pharmacy will, as attorney and agent for the Customer, arrange for shipping of the product to the Customer's home address. Normally, the Customer's product shipment takes an average of 14 to 21 days to arrive. In the event that the Customer's shipment is delayed past 28 days, and upon notice from the Customer, Evopharmacy.com will arrange to replace the delayed shipment, and will re-deliver and re-ship the product to the Customer. Evopharmacy.com is not liable for any damage to the Customer due to delay in shipment or failure of the product to arrive within 28 days.
6. Warranties. THE MANUFACTURER OF EACH PRODUCT IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH A PRODUCT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EVOPHARMACY.COM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTEMPLATED BY THESE TERMS OF SALE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RESPONSIBILITY FOR CLAIMS IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT.
8. Entire Agreement. The Customer agrees that these Terms of Sale and any document incorporated by reference or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between the Customer, Evopharmacy.com and the Pharmacy pertaining to the subject-matter of these Terms of Sale, and supersedes, terminates and otherwise renders null and void any and all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations, contracts, proposals or requests for proposals, whether written or oral, between the Customer, and Evopharmacy.com. In the event of a conflict between these Terms of Sale and any of the documents incorporated by reference or referred to herein, these Terms of Sale shall govern.
9. Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms of Sale shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof and any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be severable.
10. Force Majeure. Evopharmacy.com shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, delays due to backorders of requested products, mail delays, customs delays, lost shipments. Evopharmacy.com shall not be responsible to notify the Customer in the event of such delays. The Customer shall be solely responsible to make other arrangements to purchase alternative products and any costs incurred in connection with such purchases.
11. Governing Law. The Customer understands that Evopharmacy.com is a European business and that the Customer is purchasing medications that have been approved for sale as licensed medicines, or as specials in the E.U. Title to the Customer's medications passes from the Pharmacy to the Customer when the Customer's medications leave the Pharmacy. All agreements reached or contracts formed with the Pharmacy shall be deemed to have been made in the E.U and the laws of the E.U shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising between the Customer and the Pharmacy. All disputes with Evopharmacy.com shall be resolved by reference to E.U law.
12. Knowledge and Consent. By placing an order with Evopharmacy.com, the Customer has read and understands the terms and conditions as set out herein. The Customer represents that he/she consents to the Terms of Sale, and does so with full knowledge and without undue influence or duress. The Customer acknowledges that the Terms of Sale are readily accessible on a 24-hour basis from Evopharmacy.com's website and shall be provided to the Customer in hard copy format upon request at any time. The Customer acknowledges having had every opportunity to obtain independent legal advice with respect to the Terms of Sale.
Marketing & promotions
Only one voucher code can be redeemed per order.
All designs, text, graphics, their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Evopharmacy.com. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Evopharmacy.com prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
All brand names, product, service names, titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Evopharmacy.com for their use by any person other than the said holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
Username and passwords
During the registration process you may be allocated, or invited to choose, your own username and password which will be unique to you. You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential and for ensuring that they are not used by any other person.
This website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
We may monitor activity and content on this website and may take any action we consider appropriate if we suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and Conditions including suspending, attaching conditions to or terminating your access and/or notifying the authorities or relevant regulators of your activities.
We employ security technology, however, Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any message or information you send to us from this website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. We will have no liability in respect of any transmissions you send to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
Accuracy of Information
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our business, services and any products mentioned is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date. Medical, commercial and legal practice change frequently and the content on this website, in any newsletters and in other items offering guidance have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific medical, legal or other professional advice and should not be read or used as such. For accurate up-to-date information you should contact us and/or your doctor directly.
Non-Receipt of Prescription.
If you place a Prescription Order and we do not receive the relevant prescription, we will not have any liability to you and it will be your responsibility to contact us within 30 days regarding your prescription order.
Notification of errors
You should check the items carefully and promptly upon receipt. If you believe there may have been an error, you should contact us immediately and should not take or use any of the items.
Provide accurate information
It is important that the information you provide is accurate and that you disclose all relevant facts as this could affect the advice you are given.
We try to have sufficient stocks of goods to meet demand but, occasionally, items may be out of stock or unavailable from our suppliers. All items sold through this website are subject to availability. If any of the items on your order are not available we may send a substitute of similar specification but only with your prior written consent.We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours at all times but orders placed after 3pm on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday would be despatched on Monday. Delivery timescales are estimates only. If you do not receive your order within 28 days of us confirming your order you must notify us and we will investigate the non-delivery provided you co-operate with the investigation.
Damaged and Faulty Items
You are allowed to claim a refund on faulty goods within 30 days of receipt. In some cases we may offer to replace or repair the item free of charge: if the first repaired or replacement item we supply also turns out to be faulty then you can claim a refund at this point, which includes the price you paid for it plus any postal charges. This does not apply to items that have failed due to wear and tear. You may have additional manufacturer's warranties with some products, such as electrical items, giving you additional rights and you should check these carefully.