Evopharmacy.com respects your right to privacy and is committed to providing clear and honest information to explain how we use the information you provide.
Legal documents such as privacy policies can be difficult to understand so we have therefore provided this short overview of the policy to highlight the main points of our policy.
The main factors of the policy
- We will use your personal information to allow us to provide the services you ask us for.
- We will only share your information with other companies if this is necessary to provide our service to you (for example, to deliver medication or products we will need to share your address with a postal service). We share the minimum amount of information for the relevant purpose.
- Those we share your information with are not allowed to use it to try to sell their own services to you.
- We will not sell your information to anyone for any reason.
- We will only send you information about our own products and services, and those of group companies and selected partners if you have given us permission to.
- Bear in mind that if you choose not to receive this information, you may miss out on offers and deals.In some instances, we will need to collect sensitive information about your health – such as existing health conditions or prescribed medication. This information will only be shared with the organisation only where necessary.